With My.Scarfforce you to improve the quality of your recruitment process as it enables you to underpin your mostly instinctive choices with concrete insight into the motivational drivers of your candidates and the degree to which they align with the roles that you are aiming to fill.
Create a Search Profile
Screen your candidates
Create a perfect match
Ensure a qualitative match aligning the motivational drivers of jobseekers with their future role and the ambitions of your clients
How do you ensure you select the right candidate for the right role, and you match the right person to the right employer and working culture?
Contrary to age, education and prior working experience, motivational drivers have proven to be valid predictors of success when matching employers and jobseekers. Research shows that employees are happier, perform 30% better, achieve more and remain with the same employer longer when their role and the working culture give a positive substance to their internal drivers.
In other words, the more a Candidate’s new role, employer and working culture enable him or her to realize his or her own ambition and personal goals, the better and more qualitative (sustainable) the match will be.
With My.Scarfforce as a recruiter you ensure you create the best possible and most qualitative match in three simple steps:
- Use the Search Profile Creator to create a search profile for the vacancy you are aiming to fill
- Send the Online Drive Scan to screen potential candidates
- Select the Search Profile and the potential candidates, and click on ‘Match’ after which you instantly see the matching results, and whose motivational drivers match the search profile best
How it works
Create a search profile, screen your candidates and select the best match
With My.Scarfforce as a recruiter you ensure you create the best possible and most qualitative (sustainable) match in three simple steps:
Step 1. Create a Search Profile
- Use the Search Profile Creator to create a Search Profile
- Appoint which values the ideal Candidate should find important
- Visualize the Motivational Drivers of the perfect Candidate
- Use the insights to create a job description and job advert
Step 2. Screen your Candidates
- Use the Online Drive Scan to screen your Candidates and to assess their motivational drivers and values
- Visualize their online scan results in a user-friendly viewer
- See at a glance what their strongest motivational drivers and most important values are
- Find out in under 5 minutes what they desire most deep down, and what they need to feel fulfilled and to be motivated intrinsically
- Learn which role and main duties match their Personal Drivers best, and which questions you can ask best to check and determine whether they are a good match with a specific role you have in mind for them
- Learn which working culture matches their Social Drivers best, and which questions you can ask best to check and determine whether they are a good match with a working culture you have in mind for them
Step 3. Select the best Match
- Select the Search Profile of the vacancy you are aiming to fill
- Select the Candidates you have in mind to fill the vacancy
- Click on ‘Match’ and analyse the matching results
- Use the matching analysis to create a pre-selection of the candidates whose motivational drivers best match the Search Profile. And to identify and address the most important points for discussion during the job interview.
- Improve your recruitment proces motivating the choices you make with tangeable insight
- Improve your service sharing the report of the candidate with the candidate himself and/or his or her new employer
OPTIMIZE YOUR TOOLKIT, SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND DELIVER BETTER QUALITY
Retrieving the motivational drivers of your candidates is not always easy and also costs quite a bit of valuable time. Candidates who may appear to be a perfect match based on their CV and motivation letter, are often not the ‘type’ that you are looking for as a recruiter or an employer when you meet them in real life. On the other hand, it is also difficult for jobseekers to assess if the role and the employer are a good match for them.
Optimize your toolkit
- Create a Search Profile in a quick and simple manner
- Use the results to create the best possible job descriptions and job advertisements
- Use the Online Drive Scan to screen and assess the motivational drivers and values your candidates
- See at a glance to what degree there is a match between the motivational drivers of your candidates and the search profile
- Underpin your mostly instinctive choices with reliable and concrete insights
- Deliver valuable input to your clients for drafting personal development plans for their new employee
Save valuable time (and budget)
- Assess the motivational drivers of potential candidates prior prior to the interview.
- Check on forehand whether the position/role you aim to fill matches with the personal ambition of your candidate(s).
- Avoid spending unnecessary time on candidates who are less suitable for this position/role based on what drives them.
- Use the assessment results as a starting point exploring, discussing and validating a candidate’s suitability.
Deliver better quality
- Improve your recruitment process with clear and reliable insights into the motivational drivers of your candidates.
- Make a more qualitative selection of the candidates whom you invite for an interview.
- Make better predictions about their suitability for the postion you aim to fill, the role they need to fulfil, and the working culture.
- Create a more sustainable (qualitative) match based on what drives your candidate(s), and both the practical requirements and long-term needs of your client(s).
- Increase the self-knowledge and the self-awareness of your candidates.
What others say about My.Scarfforce…
By Robbert (Yays) on: 2/6/2022
Very handy tool to send out scans, monitor progress and analyse the results. It saves a lot of time.
By Arnaut (Hilton) on 6/1/2022
At first I was a little sceptical. And it took me some time to learn how to operate. However, I got exited rapidly after experiencing what it does. If helped me to create a better pre-selectio and saved a lot during the course of the selection process, as it pinpointed potential issues straight away.
Door Jamy (Jays) op 23/11/2020
Very handy tool for scanning the soft skills of my candidates. We even used the app to scan the soft skills of our own team. Very user-friendly and easy to operate. Recommendable for recruiters and HR who also like to match on soft skills.