Use the value cards to find out what motivates your collegaues or clients intrinsically, and to learn what you can do to increase the fulfilment and the success they experience at work and in their relationships.
Direct Insight into:
- Personal Drivers
- Social Drivers
What drives and motivates your colleagues or clients intrinsically at work?
All human behaviour is goal-oriented: we all see the world around us through the glasses of our own needs and are driven from within to satisfy these. The meaning of our behaviour can therefore only be understood when our underlying motivational drivers are known. This is also true for stimulating desired behaviour.
Retrieving the motivational drivers and revealing the strategy that employees and/or clients have developed -mostly unconsciously- over time to create certainty at work and in their working relationships, provides more insight into the engine behind the happiness and success they experience at work. It makes you aware of what they have often done unconsciously until now and how they have come to the results they achieved until now. It provides more insight into why they behave as they do, what made them feel they way they feel, and why they are or are not motivated from within (intrinsically) to give something their all.
- Gain direct insight into what drives your clients or employees at work: What gives them a true sense of fulfilment and what motivates them intrinsically to gine something or someone their all.
- Give your clients (or employees) valuable insights and useful tips to manage the degree to which they experience fulfilment and success in their work
- Create a concrete checklist you can instantly use to analyse the current situation at work: Which motivational drivers and underlying emotional needs are currently being fulfilled or remain unfulfilled? How does this affect their intrinsic working motivation to engage, the performances they deliver, the fulfilment they experience and their collaboration with others?
- Make accurate predictions whether a situation will or will not give a client or employee true fulfilment, will or will not motivate him or her intrinsically to perform at his or her peak, and will or will bring out the very best in him or her
- Work in a targeted manner towards a working situation that gives optimal substance to the strongest drivers and values of your clients or employees. And that provides them with structural fulfilment and motivates them intrinsically to give it their all