Increase the fulfilment and success you experience at work
Find a new Job & Personal leadership
As human beings we are conditioned to let certain patterns of perception quickly determine our actions. Many of these patterns however are created, stored and activated (perceived) in our unconscious mind, which makes it difficult to grasp them. This is why an in-depth knowledge of your internal drivers so important. As it helps to raise your consciousness and to see through these subconscious patterns.
Insight into your motivational drivers increases your awarereness of your subconsious mind and what it is that goes on in your blackbox. As well as your understanding of what it is that makes you experience the level of fulfilment and success in your work as you do. It reveals and exposes the silent engine behind the fulfilment and the intrinsic motivation you experience at work. And -ultimately- what it is that need you to thrive.
On top of that, it increases your self-awareness about your fundamental beliefs and (false) justifications that drive your behaviors and your (re)actions you manifest on the work floor. As well as your ability to master them.
Unlock your full potential!
- Increase your self-knowledge about your motivational drivers, and consequently your self-awareness about your inner desires: What makes you truly happy, provides you with a sense of fulfilment and motivates you from within to give something your all?
- Learn which situations trigger the approach and avoid response in you when you are working or collaborating with colleagues, and why you do or do not experience fulfilment and success at work
- Understand what triggers these automatic brain reflexes and the intense emotions you experience when this happens
- Analyse the degree to which you experience true fulfilment at work, and you are motivated intrinsically to perform at your peak
- Predict what working culture, role, tasks and collaboration styles will work best for you. And what the impact will be of a (potential) change in your work situation and how this will affect the fulfilment and success you experience in your work and when collaborating with others
- Explain your emotions (why do you feel as you do?), behaviors (why do you behave or react as you do?), your achievements (why do you perform as you do?) and your willingness to collaborate with colleagues
- Control your emotions and behaviors on the work floor
- Master the extent to which you experience fulfilment and success in your work improving the current situation -or finding a new job- that fulfils your strongest motivational drivers
- Manage your professional career and how much fulfilment and success you experience in your work
- Improve your relationship and collaboration with your colleagues and your superiors