Help clients find more fulfilment and succes in their work
Job Coaching & Career Guidance
An in-depth knowledge of what drives your clients in their work is essential to increasing the fulfilment and success they experience in their work.
It reveals what they -often unconsciously- strive for when they are performing their work and collaborating with their collagues, and what it is that they long for deep inside and need most to experience a true sense of fulfilment and to be motivated intrinsically to peak and collaborate at their best.
- help to explain why your clients feel, react and behave as they do or did,
- enable you to make accurate predictions to whether a future or potential work situation will work for them or not,
- and serve as well as concrete checklist to improve a current working situation, to reposition or to find a new job that truly brings them fulfilment and success.
ASSESS THE MOTIVATIONAL DRIVERS OF YOUR CLIENTS, AND CREATE A CONCRETE CHECKLIST TO INCREASE THE FULFILMENT AND SUCCESS THEY EXPERIENCE IN THEIR WORK AND IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK.
1. Provide insight in a quick, fun and interactive manner into your clients’ motivational drivers
- See at a glance what makes your clients tick in their work
- Learn their strongest emotional needs and desires
- Reveal what they need in their work and from others to feel good and to be motivated intrinsically to perform and to collaborate at their best
2. Analyze and explain the current situation:
- Why does or doesn’t the client experience fulfilment in his or her work and is or is he not motivated to peak or to collaborate the best he or she can?
- Why does the client behave and perform as he or she does?
- To what extent does the current situation fulfil his or her strongest motivational drives?
- Which drives are currently being fulfilled (in)sufficiently?
- How does this affect the intrinsic motivation and fulfilment the client experiences at work?
- How does this affect his or her performance and collaboration with others?
3. Predict the outcome of future and alternative work situations.
- Make accurate predictions about what will and will not make your clients experience a true sense of fulfilment at work.
- And how this will effect the success he or she will experience in his or her work.
4. Evaluate and discuss what the client or colleagues can do better or differently
- Discuss which motivational drives and underlying values remain unfulfilled in the current situation.
- Evaluate how this effects his or her intrinsic work motivation and the fulfilment he or she experiences in his or her work.
- Analyze how this affects his or her performance and cllaboration with others.
- Explore what he/she or their colleagues could do better or differently to fulfill these emotional needs. In the current situation at work, or in a different/new position.
5. Engage directly, very specifically and concretely with the client
Use the overview and insight into the client’s strongest motivational drivers and values as a concrete checklist to:
- Align his/her role and key duties with- his/her personal ambitions.
- Increase the fulfilment he/she experiences at work.
- Increase his or her intrinsic work motivation and improve his or her performance.
- Find a new job and role that fulfils his or her strongest motivational drivers and emotional needs.
- Resolve emotional conflicts between colleagues and/or prevent future conflicts.
- Improve the internal collaboration.
- Prevent him or her from becoming demotivated in his or her work.
- To minimize short-term (often mental) absenteeism
- To keep your best employees and to increase employee retention