Empower your recruitment process
Align the motivational drivers and emotional needs of job seekers with and the ambitions of employers
How do you ensure you select the right person for the right job and that he or she will feel at home, perform well and stay with their new employer for a long time?
Knowledge and experience are still often overrated in a selection process. In terms of suitability, it has been proven that age, length of education and prior working experience are inaccurate predictors of success. Fortunately, there is a alternative; matching based on motivational drivers.
Research shows that employees are happier, perform better (+30%), achieve more and stay longer with the same employer if the role they fulfil and the key duties they perform not only serve to achieve the organizational goals, but also help to achieve their own goals and personal ambitions. Therefore, the better a recruiter is able to align the motivational drivers of a job seeker with the overal ambition and practical objectives of their future employer, the more qualitative and sustainable the match will be.
Exploring and assessing a candidate’s motivational drivers however is timely and therefore costly event. Because it requires recruiters to invest valuable time in getting to know each and every candidate and what drives them deep down inside – and often subconsciously. Candidates who may seem a perfect match at first hand based on their CV and motivation letter, often appear not to be the ‘type’ a recruiter is searching for when meeting them in real life. At the same time, also for jobseekers it is hard to predict in advance whether a role and working culture fulfill their strongest motivational drivers and are a good match for them.
My.Scarfforce is a innovative recruitment tool that is designed to help recruiters:
- Save valuable time, efforts and thus budget assessing the motivational drivers of the candidates they serve
- Align their strongest motivational drivers with the ambition and practical needs of employers
- To create sustainable matches and deliver high quality solutions
- Increase the self-knowledge of the candidates they serve with regards to what drives them deep down inside
- Provide valuable input to the future employer of the candidates they serve drafting a personal development plan for their new employee