Build a strong (relevant and sustainable) Employer Brand
Nowadays, jobseekers have a record 10 million openings to choose from. And it is expected that this number will increase even further in the coming years. So how do you ensure that out of all these opportunities they choose your organization as their new employer? The employer brand has proven to be an excellent instrument to succeed.
Research has indicated that the more an employer is believed to match with your own ambition (motivational drivers and values), the more relevant and attractive this employer will be for them.
The Employer Brand Scan is a user-friendly and easy-accessible research method that enables you to assess the actual Emotional Relevance of your brand. By assessing the values potential employees do and do not associate with your employer brand, the Scan automatically and instantly reveals which motivational drivers -and underlying emotional needs- you are perceived to fulfil as an employer according to potential employees.
ENSURE YOUR RELEVANCE AND ATTRACTIVENESS AS AN EMPLOYER FOR JOBSEEKERS STAYING ALIGNED WITH THEIR STRONGEST MOTIVATIONAL DRIVERS AND VALUES
4-steps to a strong and emotionally relevant Employer Brand
1. Assess the desired and targeted Emotional Relevance of your Brand
- Determine which values you want potential employees to associate with your employer brand
- Reveal the desired and targetted Emotional Relevance of your Employer Brand living your Brand Values
2. Assess the actual Emotional Brand Relevance
- Use the Employer Brand Scan to assess which values potential employees currently do and do not associate with your employer brand
- Reveal which motivational drivers you currently fulfil and to which you do that through the eyes of potential employees
3. Expose existing GAPs and reveal the growth potential
- Compare the current and actual emotional brand relevance and determine whether there is a discrepancy (a gap) between the desired and the actual Emotional Brand Relevance
- Determine which desired values are not yet associated (strong enhough) with your Employer Brand
- And thus, any potential for increasing the emotional relevance of your Brand
- Close any existing gaps and optimize the Emotional Relevance of your Employer Brand communicating the values that are wrongfully or not yet associated (strong enough) with the brand
- Ensure Future Emotional Brand Relevance staying aligned with the motivational drivers and the values of your Target Group