Increase your happiness and success at work
What if the work you do no longer feels like working…?
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives. For many of us, a large part of our days is spent at work. On average we work about 85.000 hours and one third of our life. Hence it is safe to say, your job can have a huge impact on your perceived quality of life.
It therefore is of great importance to create a situation at work -or to find a new job- that makes you truly happy and that gives you an authentic form of fulfilment. A situation or a job that motivates you from within (intrinsically) to unlock your full potential and to become the very best version of yourself.
Starting with the two most important and fundamental questions that drive the fulfillment and in the end also the success you experience at work:
- What motivates you intrinsically to thrive in your job?
- What can you yourself and others do for you to increase the extent to which you experience fulfilment in your job and to improve your intrinsic motivation to thrive in your role?
Insight into what makes you tick helps you to master your subconsious mind
Increasing your understanding of your motivational drivers is key to boosting the happiness and the success you experience in your work. First of all, it teaches you which personal goals and emotional needs drive your feelings and behaviour. Secondly, it functions as a specific checklist to evaluate why you do or do not experience real fulfilment and success in your work. And last but not least, it enables you to create a situation at work that truly makes you happy and that stimulates you to get the best out of yourself.
The better you know what drives you and what are your strongest motivational drivers, the better you are capable to:
- Evaluate why you feel, behave and perform as you do, and you do or do not experience fulfilment and intrinsic motivation in your work
- Predict what the impact will be of a (potential) alteration in your working conditions
- Create a structural situation at work that continuously gives you fulfilment and motivates you intrinsically to perform at your peak
- Controle your emotions and your behaviour on the work floor
- Improve your performance
- Manage your professional career
- Share your emotional needs, intrinsic motivation and performance with others
- Improve your collaboration with colleagues