The Team Scan provides direct insight into the motivational drivers and values of your team and each team member.
The user-friendly overview reveals at a glance what drives the happiness and intrinsic motivation of each team member. And shows exactly what you can do to increase their fulfilment and intrinsic motivation to perform and collaborate to the best of their abilities.
Increasing the intrinsic motivation of your team starts with the question: ‘Why do my people work?’
More and more organizations show a growing interest in the degree to which employees experience fulfilment at work and are intrinsically motivated to fulfil their role. A logical and sensible strategic decision, since Rath & Harter already determined in 2010 that every euro invested in the happiness and intrinsic motivation people experience at work has a positive impact upon the employee engagement and repays itself five times over.
But how do you stimulate this biochemical system and do you ensure your people are not only capable, but also happy and engaged team members who are intrinsically motivated to deliver their best performance and collaborate to the best of their abilities?
The Team Scan provides direct insight into the personal and/or social drivers and values that dominate within your team. A valuable insight that not only helps to explain the current situation but that also enables you to actively manage and increase the fulfilment every team member experiences in his work as well as his intrinsic motivation to perform and collaborate. On top of that, it helps to resolve emotional conflicts and prevent potential conflicts in the future, to predict future behaviours, to reduce short term absence (often mental absence), and to retain your best people.
About the Team Scan
Gain direct insight into the emotional needs and desires that drive the happiness and success of your team
The Team Scan provides answers to following questions:
- What makes our team Tick: What are our strongest motivational drivers and most important values?
- How does this affect the working culture within our team?
- What situations increase the fulfilment and happiness we experience in our work, and motivate us from within (intrinsically) to perform and collaborate to the best of our abilities?
- What situations decrease the fulfilment and happiness we experience in our work, and demotivate us to perform and collaborate to the best of our abilities?
- What are important differences between team members?
- Which behaviors are logical to expect from us as a team and each individual team member based on what drives us?
- To what extent are our motivational drivers and our own ambitions aligned with the team objectives?
- Which desired behaviors are not logical to expect and need to be stimulated actively?
- Which logical behaviors are undesirable and need to be discouraged?
- Whose and which motivational drivers and underlying emotional needs currently remain unfulfilled?
- How does this affect their intrinsic motivation to perform and collaborate, as well as the short-term absence and employer loyality?
- What can you do to fulfill these emotional needs better?
- Which leadership style works best for our team and every team member?
- What should we pay most attention to when attracting new team members?
What others say about the Team Scan…
By Joost (Facilicom) on: 10/10/2022
Great thing to do if you want to get to know your team better and improve the collaboration within your team. As was the case with us. It is definitely recommended to discuss the results in a workshop (like we did), as this helps to implement the insights.
By David (Hilton) on 6/5/2022
I am a Scarfforce believer since the very beginning. It measures exactly what resonates most with everyone and what makes each of us tick. The workshop we did with our MT helped us increase ouw awareness with regards to our natural strengths, our pitfalls are and what behaviour we need to stimulate or avoid in our quest to achieve our objectives. The online test delivers results that are spot on in that regard.
By Patrycja (Hilton) on 17/10/2021
A little while ago, I asked Scarfforce to perform a scan of our MT, with the aim of getting to know each other better and to improve the collaboration. The workshop that was given by Rudmer provided many new and valuable insights in this aspect. Thanks to the exercises we did during the workshop, everyone now has a good idea of what drives us as individuals and as a collective, and how we can help each other thrive. Very useful, thank you Rudmer!
By Ralph (Short Stay Group) on: 19/08/2020
If you want to get to know your people well, the team scan is highly recommended. The test was easy and fun to do, and provided us with surprisingly many relevant insights as to what motivates each and everyone of us, and what we value most. It certainly has helped me to learn what I can do to motivate my team and ensure everyone’s happiness. Very useful as I regularly see team members come and go, and this helps me to get to the core real quick and stay aligned. Even though the people in my team often come from all over world, the test was easy to do and worked well for everyone so far.
By Jamy (Jays) on 23/11/2020
A great and fun way to unravel the key to our intrinsic work motivation. The overview shows exactly what each of us needs to feel happy and to be fired-up. And saves a lot of time (and frustration) in getting to the heart of the matter. Very useful!